Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Fantasy Curling > 2018 - 2019 Season
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jim_w
Knee-Slider

2018 - 2019 Season

Will there be fantasy curling this year?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-18 11:29AM
jim_w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim_w Click here to Send jim_w a Private Message Find more posts by jim_w Add jim_w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeaghanEdwards
Drawmaster

Was wondering this; great concept! I did register to take part in it but when I made my selections nothing seemed to go through.

Old Post 08-15-18 08:03PM
MeaghanEdwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeaghanEdwards Find more posts by MeaghanEdwards Add MeaghanEdwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim_w
Knee-Slider

Fantasy Curling in 2018

I played year before last and several years before that. Then there was computer problems last year and they told me they wold have it this year. No idea what''ll happen. I felt I had done pretty well to have only seen one live game in 1960. The curlers wore rubber over shoes with 4 buckles and they used straw brooms.

Old Post 08-15-18 09:26PM
jim_w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim_w Click here to Send jim_w a Private Message Find more posts by jim_w Add jim_w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeaghanEdwards
Drawmaster

That must have been something to see! I sometimes think it'd be fun if we saw our high ranking teams play in a spiel where they could only use old school equipment. Though I don't think they'd miss having the blisters!

Old Post 08-19-18 11:42PM
MeaghanEdwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeaghanEdwards Find more posts by MeaghanEdwards Add MeaghanEdwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jim_w
Knee-Slider

To make it interesting it was a Canadian Air Force Base in Germany.

Back to the question. Has anyone heard if there'll be fantasy curling this year?

Old Post 08-20-18 12:00AM
Gerry
CZ Founder

I'm working on final testing, but we should have it back and going again shortly.

Please click on our sponsors' banners periodically, as visiting their sites helps keep CurlingZone.com Free!

Old Post 08-23-18 02:26PM
Gerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerry Click here to Send Gerry a Private Message Visit Gerry's homepage! Find more posts by Gerry Add Gerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeaghanEdwards
Drawmaster

Oh, nice! Thanks for the head's up.

Old Post 08-24-18 05:34AM