Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Long-lasting windows
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ScottHiggins
Harvey Hacksmasher

Long-lasting windows

I’m building a small rental property and need affordable yet long-lasting windows. I’ve heard that vinyl is a good option for both cost and maintenance. For those of you who’ve installed vinyl windows in rental properties, how well do they hold up over time? Are there any maintenance tips to keep them in great shape?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-24 01:34PM
ScottHiggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottHiggins Find more posts by ScottHiggins Add ScottHiggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mich5Carpenter
Harvey Hacksmasher

Yup, I agree with you that these types of windows are ideal for rental properties. They are very affordable in choice and price and low maintenance. I have installed them in several of my apartments and they have held up very well over the years with very little maintenance. This is the right option if durability is important to you and if you would like to reduce your energy costs. I bought my vinyl windows canada here and couldn't be more pleased with their products. The consultants of this company helped me a lot in choosing a window model, because it was difficult for me to choose something from the variety of windows they offer. And I am so satisfied that I listened to their advice. You can find different options depending on your budget and style preferences.

Old Post 09-05-24 05:05PM
Mich5Carpenter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mich5Carpenter Find more posts by Mich5Carpenter Add Mich5Carpenter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CarltonMart
Knee-Slider

The attractive features in tomb of the mask will bring you interesting and relaxing experiences.

Old Post 09-05-24 09:51PM
CarltonMart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CarltonMart Find more posts by CarltonMart Add CarltonMart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote