Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Hello guys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Midato
Knee-Slider

Hello guys

Hey, everybody. I need some help. I want to learn how to create applications, but I don't know if I should learn some programming languages or if there are some services where I can manage without such knowledge. What do you advise me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-23 09:52AM
Midato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Midato Find more posts by Midato Add Midato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Torimar
Knee-Slider

Hi. I understand your interest. Info-communication technology is the future. That's why it's important to keep up with the progress. flipabit.dev is a site for creating applications. The functionality is suitable for absolutely anyone. After all, it does not require any IT skills or education in programming

Old Post 09-10-23 09:54AM
Torimar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Torimar Find more posts by Torimar Add Torimar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rudolfo
Harvey Hacksmasher

relocation services

your company is exploring new market opportunities and considering relocation? then relocation services service will provide comprehensive support. They provide advice on choosing the best country to relocate to, as well as help with legal aspects, paperwork and organizing infrastructure in the new country.

Old Post 09-19-23 06:08PM
Rudolfo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rudolfo Find more posts by Rudolfo Add Rudolfo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jowam4012
Harvey Hacksmasher

If you notice water stains on your ceiling or walls, it may indicate a roof leak. Locating and sealing the source of the leak is crucial to prevent further damage. http://www.moorbusinessdirect.com/d...oofing-products

Old Post 11-03-23 12:18PM
jowam4012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jowam4012 Find more posts by jowam4012 Add jowam4012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miaksoa
Knee-Slider

Good

These educational resources provide kids with all the knowledge they need to understand about plants, geometry dash

Old Post 11-08-23 03:43AM
Miaksoa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miaksoa Find more posts by Miaksoa Add Miaksoa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jowam4012
Harvey Hacksmasher

dedicate

Magic Minds Bath remodelers understand how important it is for your bathroom to fit perfectly with the rest of your home. That’s why we dedicate ourselves to additional services, such as offering detailed assessments when collaborating with our customers on their upcoming projects – no detail goes overlooked. https://www.hotfrog.com/company/2ab...pplies-services

Old Post 01-19-24 01:01AM
jowam4012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jowam4012 Find more posts by jowam4012 Add jowam4012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote