Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Branding agency
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MarcusTwist
Knee-Slider

Branding agency

I am looking for a decent agency to build my brand, help me out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-23 10:56AM
MarcusTwist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MarcusTwist Find more posts by MarcusTwist Add MarcusTwist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClevelandNorma
Knee-Slider

Branding is an integral part of any successful brand design agency, and I want to highlight a few key elements that I believe are fundamental to building a strong brand. First and foremost, the visual identity of the brand plays a huge role. The logo, colors, fonts - all of these elements should create a recognizable look that is instantly associated with the company. A professional and well-crafted logo design is key to attracting attention and being memorable. However, a successful brand is more than just a visual appearance. Strong values and a unique promised experience for customers also become fundamental. I believe that a brand should convey not only the quality of the product or service, but also the special atmosphere and feeling that customers get when they interact with the brand.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-23 10:58AM
ClevelandNorma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClevelandNorma Find more posts by ClevelandNorma Add ClevelandNorma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote