Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Fleury
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scottb
Harvey Hacksmasher

Fleury

So who thinks Tracy Fleury will be replaced on Homan's team next year?? She just doesn't fit in on that team! When Homan is discussing a shot she always looks to Emma about what they should do! Never to Tracy!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-23 09:45PM
scottb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scottb Find more posts by scottb Add scottb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David76
Knee-Slider

Greetings, buy an assignment online Assignmentguru is a highly professional and trustworthy service for academic writing. From the moment I placed my order, I experienced excellent customer service. The team at AssignmentGuru took the time to understand my requirements and provided personalized assistance throughout the process. The assigned writer was exceptionally skilled and delivered an outstanding essay that exceeded my expectations. The content was well-researched, structured, and free from any errors. I was also impressed by the service's commitment to confidentiality and ensuring the uniqueness of the work. I highly recommend AssignmentGuru for anyone seeking reliable and top-quality writing services.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-23 05:03PM
David76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David76 Find more posts by David76 Add David76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote