Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Tours, Events and Major Championships > U.S.A. Curling > World University Trials
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tuck
Super Rockchucker

World University Trials

Holy buckets! What happened to the Drunk Fest that used to be the University Games?

Have you seen the team rosters? Powerhouses. Kory Dropkin shooting lead? Well, if you have Chris Plys at skip and Stephen Dropkin at third...I guess you put Kory at lead.

Sean Beighton skipping Blake Morton, Calvin Weber and John Landsteiner...that's pretty good. Courtney George skipping Jenna Haag, Grace Gabower and Kate Dubberstein...that ain't bad.

Lots of players with Junior, Mens and Womens national medals...and a few World medals thrown in. High Performance Teams designated??? When did we care enough about the University Games to designate HP teams?

I'm confused...as usual.

Ben Tucker

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-13 09:16PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gmaclean
Administrator

College curling is "growing up", its about time! (of course, I will admit to my bias)

Old Post 04-09-13 09:31PM
gmaclean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gmaclean Click here to Send gmaclean a Private Message Visit gmaclean's homepage! Find more posts by gmaclean Add gmaclean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hipohaha
Knee-Slider

Extremely entertaining paper minecraft, do you want to experience it? Let's try it!

Old Post 04-25-22 03:56AM
hipohaha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hipohaha Find more posts by hipohaha Add hipohaha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moda.house.for.
Knee-Slider

Australia is a dream destination for many students. With its high standard of living and high employability, studying there is highly desirable. But the dream is not without its downsides - frequent assignments and intensive training. For such students, Assignment Help services can prove to be a lifesaver. Even if you are paying hefty tuition fees, assignment help in Australia can make all the difference. So, how do you choose the term paper helper?

Old Post 05-27-22 04:10PM
moda.house.for. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moda.house.for. Find more posts by moda.house.for. Add moda.house.for. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moda.house.for.
Knee-Slider

AssignmentHelper

Old Post 05-27-22 04:12PM
moda.house.for. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moda.house.for. Find more posts by moda.house.for. Add moda.house.for. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lindagm123
Knee-Slider

The school pilot project is a great project, i think wordle online it is necessary to spread this project subway surfers around the world

Old Post 06-13-22 11:01PM
lindagm123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lindagm123 Find more posts by lindagm123 Add lindagm123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edward2Mendez
Knee-Slider

Nice thread http://essaypapers.reviews/

Old Post 07-03-22 05:27PM
Edward2Mendez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edward2Mendez Find more posts by Edward2Mendez Add Edward2Mendez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaitlynBishop
Knee-Slider

Great Post. My mom liked to repeat that I should read more to increase my knowledge and be able to cope with essay writing. However, in fact, the only thing I really have to do is to distinguish a reliable writing service from a scam one not to find myself in trouble.

Old Post 08-04-22 09:04AM
KaitlynBishop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaitlynBishop Find more posts by KaitlynBishop Add KaitlynBishop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
henny123
Knee-Slider

People may emotionally connect through music. Allow heardle to assist you. We shall learn to love ourselves and life more as a result of the melodies and feelings in each line.

Old Post 08-12-22 03:49AM
henny123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for henny123 Find more posts by henny123 Add henny123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MichelleMac
Knee-Slider

Thank you

Old Post 10-08-22 07:47AM
MichelleMac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MichelleMac Find more posts by MichelleMac Add MichelleMac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alijen
Knee-Slider

thank

Sean Beighton skipping Blake Morton, Calvin Weber and John Landsteiner...that's pretty good color blind test

Old Post 01-11-23 01:26AM
alijen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alijen Find more posts by alijen Add alijen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toritedder8
Knee-Slider

why gaming jackets are so famous?

gaming jackets are so famous because they are stylish, comfortable, and provide a great way to show off your love of gaming. They come in a variety of styles and colors, so you can find one that fits your style and personality. They also provide a great way to show off your gaming skills and accomplishments. Plus, they are often made from high-quality materials, so they are durable and long-lasting.

Old Post 02-08-23 04:27AM
toritedder8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toritedder8 Find more posts by toritedder8 Add toritedder8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kuliah
Knee-Slider

Kuliah

You have done a great job. I'm sure they will benefit from this site. visit my site Try Out, Kuliah Karyawan

Old Post 02-19-23 03:16AM
kuliah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kuliah Find more posts by kuliah Add kuliah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memozi12
Knee-Slider

Welcome to scribble io is a great way for you and your friends to kill some time with its unique gameplay and creative game environment.

Old Post 02-20-23 10:38PM
memozi12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memozi12 Find more posts by memozi12 Add memozi12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Forbidden_zon
Knee-Slider

I recently used a nursing homework service to get help with my assignments. The service I found had professional writers with nursing backgrounds who were able to provide me with quality work within my deadline. I appreciated the communication throughout the process, and the prices were reasonable for the level of expertise provided. Overall, it was a positive experience that helped me stay on top of my coursework.

Old Post 03-25-23 07:18AM
Forbidden_zon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Forbidden_zon Find more posts by Forbidden_zon Add Forbidden_zon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ertoblivi
Knee-Slider

It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never have. aarp mahjongg solitaire game

Old Post 08-19-23 03:05PM
ertoblivi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ertoblivi Find more posts by ertoblivi Add ertoblivi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reaparkers
Knee-Slider

Hello friends, I wanted to share with you my find for easy and interesting learning. Recently, I had to catch up on my studies because I missed a lot while I was working. But this Kodekloud review https://edureviewer.com/courses/kodekloud-review/ showed me options for how to catch up on all the tails inexpensively. I think it should work for you!

Old Post 08-21-23 03:10PM
reaparkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reaparkers Find more posts by reaparkers Add reaparkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vynnetanona
Harvey Hacksmasher

I think that there are a lot of good services for buying essays, but one of the best is the free essay title generator at https://essayshark.com/essay-title-generator.html . I can say with confidence that even my older brother, who graduated from his studies many years ago, used this service and already at that time it was one of the most popular and coolest. These guys are responsible for the quality of their work, and this is the most important thing!

Old Post 09-03-23 08:12AM
Vynnetanona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vynnetanona Find more posts by Vynnetanona Add Vynnetanona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ericwillson
Knee-Slider

Mechanical Estimating Services exceeded our expectations. Their meticulous approach and accurate calculations saved us time and resources. With their expertise, our projects were completed efficiently and within budget. Highly recommend their services for anyone in the industry

Old Post 10-02-23 12:23PM
ericwillson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericwillson Find more posts by ericwillson Add ericwillson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leighrausch
Knee-Slider

Did you enjoy latest movie of One Piece? I loved it, so many emotions, so much action and things like that.

Old Post 10-03-23 02:17PM
leighrausch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leighrausch Find more posts by leighrausch Add leighrausch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneydenham
Knee-Slider

Post Westin Paquette

So, you yourself, had zero effort, zero motivation and zero work and you wonder why you are not successful? Rly?
https://catninja-unblocked.com

Old Post 11-07-23 01:23AM
rodneydenham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneydenham Find more posts by rodneydenham Add rodneydenham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneydenham
Knee-Slider

Lyra Rosas

I managed to somehow clear all four levels of Aghanim's Labyrinth, it was pretty hard.

https://aarpbubbleshooter.com

Old Post 11-07-23 01:25AM
rodneydenham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneydenham Find more posts by rodneydenham Add rodneydenham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneydenham
Knee-Slider

Phoenix Mondragon

My relationship goals? Hmm… maybe some cosplayer girl, gamer, dreamer, interesting personality – any of it will be fine for me.

https://1v1lol.one

Old Post 11-07-23 01:26AM
rodneydenham
Knee-Slider

Jae Chilton

So what are your thoughts about Brexit? Do you think it was bad thing or a good thing?

https://tetrio.us

Old Post 11-07-23 01:28AM
rodneydenham
Knee-Slider

What? There is no censorship on this blog? Don’t make me laugh please, half of my comments got deleted for no reason.

https://bloxdio.us
https://superautopets.us

Old Post 01-08-24 05:42AM