Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > The Pit > Ashley Howard
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GregJP
Swing Artist

Ashley Howard

So I was watching some random videos on YouTube and I got a suggestion to watch Howard vs Anderson playing in some minor spiel in Swift Current.

Why not? I love Sherry. I'm an old geezer and she's not that much younger than me. Well, maybe 10 years.

Anyway, I digress. It was the 8th (last) end and Howard made just about the worst strategic decision I've ever seen in my life. I thought this can't be. This is Russ Howard's daughter. After a few minutes her third Cary-Anne talked some sense into her and they drew behind staggered guards instead of peeling.

Can somebody explain to me how I (have never curled competitively) know more about curling strategy than Russ Howard's daughter.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-22 01:41PM
GregJP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GregJP Click here to Send GregJP a Private Message Find more posts by GregJP Add GregJP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

You don't. You just found one bad call in a single end of a single game.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 184.147.52.157

Old Post 10-09-22 09:00PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grayserena
Knee-Slider

I love both of them waffle wordle

Old Post 10-11-22 12:58AM
grayserena is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grayserena Find more posts by grayserena Add grayserena to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southerncurler
Swing Artist

Impressive hubris

Old Post 10-11-22 10:37PM
southerncurler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southerncurler Find more posts by southerncurler Add southerncurler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote