Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Location Specific & Regional Tour Chat > Ontario Curling > Mixed Doubles Provincial
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jennie
Knee-Slider

Mixed Doubles Provincial

Just curious if anyone has information on the draw for mixed doubles? It is not posted as of now and I've e-mailed the OCA office with no response. It's been filled for over 3 weeks...I'm just surprised they haven't posted the draw yet being that it's 2 weeks away. I would like to know when the first games are at least.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-13 01:29PM
jennie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jennie Click here to Send jennie a Private Message Find more posts by jennie Add jennie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Its OCA, Be surprised if its posted a week before.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 98.124.17.202

Old Post 01-04-13 01:57PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jennie
Knee-Slider

It's posted!

Old Post 01-04-13 04:51PM
jennie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jennie Click here to Send jennie a Private Message Find more posts by jennie Add jennie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-Ho
Super Rockchucker

Good luck to the Gerrits-Wall connection! I've bet a mortgage payment on you two...not saying to do what though...

JH

Old Post 01-05-13 07:11PM
J-Ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Ho Click here to Send J-Ho a Private Message Find more posts by J-Ho Add J-Ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlerbroad
Super Rockchucker

Judging by how popular this is with the long waiting list, I hope the OCA considers having regions first with 4 qualifiers in each and then a 16 team provincial...no zones for next season. Or do something like the Dominion does and combine the zones. Don't have a limit on sign-ups at the zone region level.

Old Post 01-07-13 11:45AM
curlerbroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlerbroad Click here to Send curlerbroad a Private Message Find more posts by curlerbroad Add curlerbroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ngm
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by curlerbroad
Judging by how popular this is with the long waiting list, I hope the OCA considers having regions first with 4 qualifiers in each and then a 16 team provincial...no zones for next season. Or do something like the Dominion does and combine the zones. Don't have a limit on sign-ups at the zone region level.

I would expect a completely different format next year when they can actually fit it in with the entire competitive calendar.

Old Post 01-07-13 01:06PM
ngm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ngm Click here to Send ngm a Private Message Find more posts by ngm Add ngm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Will there be any updates available for this or the OCA Challenge Finals this weekend?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 174.93.50.45

Old Post 01-18-13 12:00PM
Unregistered

Oca website is updating it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 184.151.61.161

Old Post 01-19-13 08:54AM
art m

Congrats to the first Ontario mixed doubles winners - Jackie Rivington and Scott McDonald

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 99.245.231.88

Old Post 01-21-13 08:55PM