Event Management System @ CurlingZone.com

Click to return to the CCR Home Page

LOGIN:          PASS:

forget your password?

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6 CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Tours, Events and Major Championships > Playdowns > 2012 World Women's Curling Championship
Pages (27): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KittyHisses
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered

This post makes as much sense as your curling thoughts! Which, by the way, isn't very much. The fact that you consider yourself intelligent is the funniest thing I have read here today! Please keep trying to play!

Compared to you and your fellow cowardly "unregistered" friends most anyones pinky finger would be intelligent, so that wouldnt be saying much. I am most definitely intelligent, far moreso than any of the idiots who have posted in the last page of this thread apart from misty1 who seems to be a good poster.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-12 08:38PM
KittyHisses is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KittyHisses Click here to Send KittyHisses a Private Message Find more posts by KittyHisses Add KittyHisses to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hasbin
Harvey Hacksmasher

You are most definitely delusional kittyhisses. Jones was one...Cathy O was 3 and Carey 4 on the CTRS for this year. Not to mention nedohin was nowhere in sight on Ctrs....got hot at the right time, won Alberta and played great to win it all. But to say that jones is the only team in Manitoba and that she gets out easy is just plain delusional. That's why all curlers know your comments are a joke and not to be even considered for taking seriously.
Give it up.

Old Post 03-01-12 09:43PM
hasbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hasbin Click here to Send hasbin a Private Message Find more posts by hasbin Add hasbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by KittyHisses

Compared to you and your fellow cowardly "unregistered" friends most anyones pinky finger would be intelligent, so that wouldnt be saying much. I am most definitely intelligent, far moreso than any of the idiots who have posted in the last page of this thread apart from misty1 who seems to be a good poster.

Quite seriously I think you might have the intelligence of say a George W. Bush . Just think guy, you may be as smart as a recent President of the USA. Congratulations.

Don't worry, reality/facts shouldn't get in the way of a good story. And you are definately a creative story teller. Have you met Manitoba Legend yet ? He likes to tell stories as well.

I suppose in 10 years we will all be sitting back discussing how great Nedohin's team was and their 4 or 5 Canadian Scotties. titles. Domination of that measuring stick and all.
After all your claim is they are head and shoulders better then J. Jones teams have been.

Only thing is, some of us are more grounded then you are. Its not going to happen.

Nine Ender

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 99.227.54.20

Old Post 03-01-12 10:56PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by hasbin
You are most definitely delusional kittyhisses. Jones was one...Cathy O was 3 and Carey 4 on the CTRS for this year. Not to mention nedohin was nowhere in sight on Ctrs....got hot at the right time, won Alberta and played great to win it all. But to say that jones is the only team in Manitoba and that she gets out easy is just plain delusional. That's why all curlers know your comments are a joke and not to be even considered for taking seriously.
Give it up.

KittyHisses is here to make Manitoba Legend seem sharp and intelligent. I think its working.

Old Post 03-01-12 11:01PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

come on guys can we please get this back on topic now

attacking each other isnt what this thread is for nor is it for a discussion of of the strength of manitoba

to often on here these threads get personal

Old Post 03-01-12 11:08PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:

I must admit that I am perplexed as to how someone who claims to be so intelligent cannot see the obvious fact that they are not.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 216.73.76.62

Old Post 03-02-12 09:26AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Manitoba Legend

In social work circles we call this a connundrum!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 216.73.76.62

Old Post 03-02-12 09:43AM
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by misty1
why is this turning into a debate about the qualit of teams in manitoba? take it to the appropriate thread

I think its hard for Curlers to be objective when assessing world events. Personally, I'm guessing Canada wins a bronze medal this year. Roughly speaking, I think they have a rollercoaster week, scratch their way into the playoffs, and lose one of their playoff games. So anywhere from silver to losing a tie break. In other words, I'm less confidant in this team then most Canadians. I personally think they haven't nearly peaked yet in terms of their potential.

I would say if they catch some breaks they might win gold, but I also think they could miss the playoffs. They just don't have the track record to really know.

I'm also predicting Glenn Howard wins the Brier and dominates the world championship, ending all the talk about poor results.
Not many players could match that world event record if he succeeds.

If I'm wrong, so be it. I though J. Jones would win the Scotties but I never expected K. Lawes to lose her game at the end.

Nine Ender

Old Post 03-02-12 03:21PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

quote:

I think its hard for Curlers to be objective when assessing world events. Personally, I'm guessing Canada wins a bronze medal this year. Roughly speaking, I think they have a rollercoaster week, scratch their way into the playoffs, and lose one of their playoff games. So anywhere from silver to losing a tie break. In other words, I'm less confidant in this team then most Canadians. I personally think they haven't nearly peaked yet in terms of their potential.

I would say if they catch some breaks they might win gold, but I also think they could miss the playoffs. They just don't have the track record to really know.

I'm also predicting Glenn Howard wins the Brier and dominates the world championship, ending all the talk about poor results.
Not many players could match that world event record if he succeeds.

If I'm wrong, so be it. I though J. Jones would win the Scotties but I never expected K. Lawes to lose her game at the end.

Nine Ender

i dont think heather would miss the playoffs. i dont think there's enough teams there that could beat them as long as they stay close to their scotties level.

main threats are sweden, switzerland and scotland

losses to the us, denmark, russia and china are possible but not as likely if they stay close to that level.

i predict between an 8-3 or 7-4 round robin finish for them

Old Post 03-02-12 04:00PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by misty1

i dont think heather would miss the playoffs. i dont think there's enough teams there that could beat them as long as they stay close to their scotties level.

main threats are sweden, switzerland and scotland

losses to the us, denmark, russia and china are possible but not as likely if they stay close to that level.

i predict between an 8-3 or 7-4 round robin finish for them

You are vastly underestimating China's potential. One of the very best skips at the event, a proven winner. If those women start the event with some energy, look out field they will be tough to beat.

Old Post 03-02-12 04:50PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

quote:

You are vastly underestimating China's potential. One of the very best skips at the event, a proven winner. If those women start the event with some energy, look out field they will be tough to beat.

the only reason im not really listing china as a top threat is because i simply dont know wht the hell to expect from them this year.

they have been all over the place all season. Looked good at the continental cup but shortly after were average in an event in japan

so i simply dont know. However you are right if they play like they did at the continental cup they'll be a force to be reckoned with. I think the line up shuffling might be hurting them

Old Post 03-02-12 05:09PM
gameon
Hitting Paint

I think any Canadian should be cheering for Heather for obvious reasons… only one team left standing after all of the districts, provincials and Canadians I’ll be working stats and timers at the event and CMAO for Canada… good luck girls.

Old Post 03-02-12 08:38PM
gameon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gameon Click here to Send gameon a Private Message Find more posts by gameon Add gameon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KittyHisses
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by hasbin
Give it up.

So you, some random internet loser, now speak for all curlers. Thanks for the laughs.

Last edited by KittyHisses on 03-04-12 at 05:36PM

Old Post 03-04-12 05:32PM
KittyHisses is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KittyHisses Click here to Send KittyHisses a Private Message Find more posts by KittyHisses Add KittyHisses to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KittyHisses
Swing Artist

quote:
Quite seriously I think you might have the intelligence of say a George W. Bush .

Considering the man (while I am not a fan) was a president of the United States and lives a life of luxury you could only dream of, this comment meant as an insult is infinite proof of your epic stupidity.

Old Post 03-04-12 05:35PM
Unregistered

quote:

Considering the man (while I am not a fan) was a president of the United States and lives a life of luxury you could only dream of, this comment meant as an insult is infinite proof of your epic stupidity.

maybe but the guy proved over and over again that he is an idiot. Which makes the fact that he was elected us president twice even more disturbing

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 24.77.253.19

Old Post 03-04-12 06:11PM
Unregistered

quote:

More like continued proof of your infinite stupidity. A life of luxury is not an indicator of the man and his contribution ( negative ) to society. I would imagine Adolf Hitler had a nice bank account at some point, and was the most powerful man in the world.

The more you post the more it becomes clear how truly stupid you are. Its like watching a George W. Bush news conference.
The networks and some people think they need to hear him, but its pretty clear he's dumb as bricks and the US system pushed him ahead based on his families money and cronyism.

KittyHiss posts can only impress likeminded people, the Forrest Gump crowd might love you.

Nine Ender

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 99.253.214.112

Old Post 03-04-12 07:20PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

quote:

More like continued proof of your infinite stupidity. A life of luxury is not an indicator of the man and his contribution ( negative ) to society. I would imagine Adolf Hitler had a nice bank account at some point, and was the most powerful man in the world.

The more you post the more it becomes clear how truly stupid you are. Its like watching a George W. Bush news conference.
The networks and some people think they need to hear him, but its pretty clear he's dumb as bricks and the US system pushed him ahead based on his families money and cronyism.

KittyHiss posts can only impress likeminded people, the Forrest Gump crowd might love you.

Nine Ender

dont you think your going a little to far? i dont understand the need to be so harsh

i agree with what your saying about his/her use of geroge bush being ineffective but i dont think you needed to throw all that other stuff in.

Old Post 03-04-12 07:57PM
KittyHisses
Swing Artist

quote:
[B]A life of luxury is not an indicator of the man and his contribution ( negative ) to society.

I am sure he has contributed far more to society than you can ever dream of, in addition to living a life you can only dream of. Your jealousy is all too apparent. For the record I agree Bush was far from the best president and shouldnt have been reelected but that is one of the toughest jobs in the World to do, and something I am sure a pea brain like yourself wouldnt have even done 0.01% as well at.

LOL at comparing Bush to Hitler too. Insanity at its finest.

Old Post 03-05-12 01:42PM
duct_tape
Super Rockchucker

quote:

I am sure he has contributed far more to society than you can ever dream of, in addition to living a life you can only dream of. Your jealousy is all too apparent. For the record I agree Bush was far from the best president and shouldnt have been reelected but that is one of the toughest jobs in the World to do, and something I am sure a pea brain like yourself wouldnt have even done 0.01% as well at.

I don't think George W. Bush or Adolf Hitler will be attending this year's Women's World Curling Championships....

Why not stick to the topic at hand.

Old Post 03-05-12 03:25PM
duct_tape is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duct_tape Click here to Send duct_tape a Private Message Find more posts by duct_tape Add duct_tape to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:

Your posts indicate clearly how much of a dumb ass you really are. I have no jealousy for Bush, the man is evil. His contributions to society are horrendous. It is people like you who got an idiot like Bush into a leadership role, and frankly, its a sad world when these kind of things happen.

Unfortunately, our system has failed to properly educate people like yourself. Even given overwhelming evidance of what Bush is all about, you still believe in him. Try to tell this to a family whose sons got blown up in Iraq while Bush took in a Texas Rangers game.

Nine Ender

Old Post 03-05-12 03:30PM
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by duct_tape

I don't think George W. Bush or Adolf Hitler will be attending this year's Women's World Curling Championships....

I thought this forum was about KittyHisses, Misty1, and ManitobaLegend posting really bad analysis about Curling events. I suppose we could just revert back to that situation pretty easily.

Nine Ender

Old Post 03-05-12 03:40PM
Unregistered

or we could just let you run your mouth since you seem to think you know everything. You also seem to have a "no one is allowed to disagree with me" attitude.

Old Post 03-05-12 03:53PM
Unregistered

"I thought this forum was about KittyHisses, Misty1, and ManitobaLegend posting really bad analysis about Curling events. I suppose we could just revert back to that situation pretty easily.

Nine Ender"

This clinches it. Nine Ender has to be UYK. There's no way any regular here could not include UYK in that list of really bad analysis about curling events.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 184.70.34.230

Old Post 03-05-12 03:56PM
Unregistered

it seems like this forum is mostly concerned with simply attacking other people.

maybe the curling analysis is not great but it is their oppinion and thats what this place is for

Old Post 03-05-12 04:02PM
celtichound
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by duct_tape

....agreed....I second the motion...

It's not just a rock. It's forty-two pounds of polished granite, with a beveled underbelly and a handle a human being can hold. Okay, so in and of itself it looks like it has no practical purpose, but it's a repository of possibility. And, when it's handled just right, it exacts a kind of poetry - as close to poetry as I ever want to get. The way it moves.... Not once, in everything I've done, have I ever felt the same wonder and humanity as when I'm playing the game of curling.
Paul Gross-Men With Brooms

Most games are lost, not won!
Casey Stengel

Old Post 03-05-12 04:05PM
celtichound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for celtichound Click here to Send celtichound a Private Message Find more posts by celtichound Add celtichound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote